Sunday, March 29, 2015

Bluebonnet Photos 2015

We took our annual bluebonnet photos near Hempstead while on our journey back from the DFW.  We kept driving along looking for a great patch, and I was keeping my eye on the sun waiting for it to go down enough so Emmy wouldn't be in lots of full sun. 

There were lots of great spots, but most of them were in the median where I felt like it was too dangerous.  We finally came upon the perfect spot.  Lots of bluebonnets and paintbrushes on a slight hill to block the sun--PERFECT!

She wasn't crazy about sitting in the flowers, but eventually she warmed up to the idea (there may have been bribing involved).


IMG_8979

IMG_8981

She's definitely has diva qualities.

IMG_9004

And she definitely has a little sass.

IMG_9005

At one point when a certain little person was not cooperating, I turned my attentions to this guy.  I love this photo of him, but he kept trying to get me to delete it!

IMG_9024

IMG_9030

IMG_9073

Cheese!

IMG_9096

IMG_9097

IMG_9116

IMG_9124

I was definitely showing the wear of a five hour drive, but I still love this of my little girl and me.

IMG_9127

IMG_9131

Glad we got to take our photos in such a pretty place.  We truly are blessed to live in such a great state with beautiful wildflowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment