Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Stork has Landed!

There has been a whirlwind of baby showers and parties lately since so many of the wonderful ladies in my life are pregnant. Finally the babies are starting to show up! This has been a long time coming since there haven't really been many babies born in the past couple of years in my family or at church (with the exception of sweet Landon of course!) They are so adorable and sweet...I just know that you will fall in love at first sight like I did.

Micheal Lane Zalman
Born on March 17, 2009. He was a big baby! (9lbs 3oz; 21 1/4 inches).


Christopher Joseph Barnes, Jr.
He was born on March 24, 2009. He was over 9 lbs and 22 1/2 inches.


Then we had to wait a while before our next two babies showed up.
Daryll Jacobs, III (Trey)
born on May 1, 2009. He weighed 6 lbs 12 oz, and he was 18 1/2 inches long. He is just too cute! Ironically, the only girl in the bunch showed up last.


Layla Nicole Hudlin
Born on May 5, 2009. She was very petite at 5 lbs 14oz and 20 inches long.

I am so excited for all of the new mothers and they certainly have my prayers over the next few months until the babies start sleeping through the night!

2 comments:

  1. awww my girl is finally here! tell Nicole and Raessia that the kids are beautiful!!
    Layla is tiny and Trey is adorable.. cant wait to hug and kiss alllll over them! love ya! - Brittany RIves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!!! All the babies are sooo sweet and cute! I've got to see Micheal, Trey and Layla AND hold them, too!

    ReplyDelete