At three months you are:
- always smiling. You love to smile at me when you wake up in the morning. I will sing to you as I change your diaper and you just coo and squirm. It makes my day!
- Going to daycare. :( I took you to Daycare for the first time on the 1st of September. It was a really sad morning for me because I felt like I was abandoning you. I was used to leaving you with your G.G., but leaving you with strangers (even really nice ones) was scary. I cried as I left you there and sporadically for the next hour. I was so excited to see you that afternoon that I could hardly contain myself all day long.
- loving football and baseball. You will sit happily on the couch in your bumbo for quite some time!
- My snuggle bunny! As long as I am holding you, you are ready to do anything that Mommy wants.
- Maybe a little bit spoiled. Who am I kidding? At this point you are rapidly on your way to full blown spoiled...but we love it.
You love: Mommy, Daddy, Nana, Beanie, Papa, Kari, your bumbo, the swing at daycare(I don't know why you love theirs more than the one at home!), being outside (as long as you aren't hot), WATCHING TV (I foresee some issues here), football, the Aggies, and the Ricebirds!
You don't care for: the dark (you get that from me), loud sudden noises, riding in the car if you are by yourself in the dark, being wet or hungry (obviously), laying in your pack-n-play, or being put down if you want to cuddle.