Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Birthday Surprises!

This was one of the best birthdays I have had in a long time (maybe not quite as good as 21, but very close)! Brad made me breakfast before he left for work. The school was having a Teacher Appreciation Breakfast that morning so I got more goodies once I got to school. Then, when I got back to my room, my mom had brought me a dozen pink roses and a Happy Birthday Balloon! It was so sweet! Then at lunch time, Britt showed up with Pizza and a cookie cake. I knew that she was coming to eat with me, but I didn't know that Mom, Dad, and Brad were going to come too! We just had this feast of fun in my classroom. Brad also brought me a dozen cream colored roses and a CHEESECAKE (my favorite) when he came! All of my students were really nice all day telling me happy birthday as well. Then that night, I went out to eat at Los Cucos with Niesha (my birthday twin), Brad, Mom, Dad, Kari, Britt, Sharryn, Blayde, Kelley, and Kayla. We had so much fun...until the Employees came out with the Sombrero and whipped cream to sing happy birthday. Needless to say they got more of the whipped cream up my nose an in my mouth! Afterwards, Brad and I went back to Mom and Dad's house and I opened presents with them. They got me a lot of really nice clothes for work (I needed them so badly!!). It was an AWESOME DAY!! AND...I got a ton of text messages and Facebook wall posts from friends...and we all know it can't be a great birthday without Facebook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment