Thursday, November 1, 2012

4th Anniversary

Well, it's been four years, but it's nice to know that some things are still the same.  For our anniversary, Bradley and I went out to dinner (Mexican food!) and went to a movie.  This seems pretty common right?  Well we hadn't been to a  movie in FOREVER so this was kind of a big deal for us.  Unfortunately, when your anniversary is right by Halloween, your choices at the movie theater are usually limited to a certain genre, so we only had one non horror choice, Pitch Perfect.  I was a little skeptical since it was a "Gleeish" movie, and I am not really a fan.  That movie was HILARIOUS.  There were a thousand one liners that you had to pay attention to get, but Bradley and I were rolling the whole time we were there.  I will definitely be buying that movie when it comes out.  Thanks for sticking with me these past four years Bradley!! LOVE YOU!

IMG_8314

IMG_8319

A little self picture taking in the car.

IMG_8320

A little blurry, but I got a shot of the movie poster through the window.

IMG_8322

This is the bench that Bradley got me for our anniversary.  It is the perfect size for the little space by our front door.  Of course the only drawback is that I cannot put it outside until Bradley seals it so for now, it sits in the entry way.  Maybe that will get done by our next anniversary. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment