Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

Valentine's Day was an easy going day this year.  Instead of really trying to go above and beyond, we treated it like a regular date night, and we had so much fun.  There weren't any crazy expectations on my part (you're welcome), and Bradley seemed to have a good time too.

This little diva begged to go to College Station with Nana and Papa to visit her Aunt Kari.

2015-03-17_0001

So after we dropped her off, we headed to Sugarland to go to the movies.  I had been at the church working on the presentation all morning so we didn't eat breakfast or lunch.  I knew we were eating dinner next, but I NEEDED FOOD NOW.  These chili cheese waffle fries hit the spot!

2015-03-17_0002

One of us was a little happier about the movie. :)

2015-03-17_0003

Afterwards, we went out to eat Sushi since I had been having massive cravings for the past two weeks.

2015-03-17_0004

It was a great afternoon/evening of spending time together doing the things that we truly enjoy.  I couldn't have asked for more...except for maybe more sushi to take home.  I could always eat more sushi.
 
Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment