Sunday, March 16, 2014

Spring Break 2014


Our spring break started off with a easy Saturday morning.  Emmy played while Mommy cooked breakfast. Daddy mowed the  yard outside.

Untitled

We love some eggs and piglets at our house.

Untitled

Bradley and I cleaned out the garage all day and hauled off some stuff.  I found this gem from my junior prom.

Untitled

JT and his parents came down to pick up their truck.  We had a great time playing around, and I got to shoot some B-Ball with my little cousin.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Sunday afternoon, I got to business and painted my end tables.  It took a couple of hours, but the end result (in my opinion) was worth the work.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Tuesday we drove to College Station to take the second round of Kayela's senior photos.

Untitled

Untitled

We had lunch with Rah Rah at Layne's while we were there.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The next day, we headed to East Texas to visit the Valdetero family.  Some people rested on the trip up there.

Untitled

Two little girls were really happy to be reunited.

Untitled

Two more little girls (and a boy) were happy to see each other too.

Untitled

Untitled

We got to meet MacKenna.

Untitled

Jason may have had less fun than everyone else that night.

Untitled

The big kids were really sweet about including Emmy in their fun.  We had an amazing time.

Untitled


Spring Break was wonderful, and it was the perfect blend of relaxation and productivity that I needed to recoup before crunch time at school.  Of course any time that I get to spend time with my sweet girl is pretty golden in my book. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment