Monday, August 11, 2014

Scrapbook Retreat

Every once in a while, Mommy gets to go on an adventure.  All. By. Herself.   This was one of those times. Although many people would not consider going to a bed and breakfast to scrapbook all weekend an adventure, this is my blog, and I get final say on all definitions.

So we packed up and headed out to Palacios, TX for a weekend getaway at the Main Inn Bed and Breakfast.  We do not travel lightly and everyone brings all of their scrapbook stuff.  As  soon as we get to the inn, we unload and organize our mounds of supplies and snacks and start assigning everyone an area of the main cabin for their workspace.

Untitled

I took a brand new album and photos from Emmy's three birthday parties.  I needed a small task that would not overwhelm me from the start, and this was the perfect task to do just that.



Here are a few of the photos I took while on break.  I only had my iphone, so bear with me.



Our late night ice cream run!





Cindy working away!



Lauren trying out the Cricut.



A view of my work area.



We had a great time, and I can't wait to go back again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment