Monday, June 1, 2009

Cory's Camo Celebration

On Saturday some friends of our family threw a going away party for their son Cory. I have know him since he was a baby so of course Brad and I had to go! He is moving to Alaska to work on an hunting and fishing guide boat so he will be gone for a while. So, they decided that a celebrating was in order to get him out of here in style. The theme for the party was camo, and almost everyone who showed up, dressed the part. The cake was really cute...Shana (Cory's mom) made it, and it was delicious too! I know that Cory is going to come back with a ton of stories so I can't wait until he gets back. I think he is going to set up a blog so that he can share pictures and stories while he is gone...when I get this info I will post it in case you are interested! It was a really fun party, and I enjoyed getting to spend the afternoon with friends and family!




No comments:

Post a Comment