Monday, June 8, 2009

A little update from "The Newlyweds"

Brad and I are still working on the house. I will probably post some pictures of some of the renovations that we have done so far...there is still a lot of work that we want to do, but we are getting it done a little at a time. For the past 8 weeks, I have been working at a law office in town. I have really enjoyed it, but unfortunately this week is my last week. I am not sure what I am going to do next, but I am looking forward to the challenge of finding something else. Brad is currently working with his dad in Yorktown, but I know that God has something great in store for him (and me of course). So for now, we are just enjoying the opportunities that have come our way, and we are biding our time. On to a lighter subject...Sasha went to the groomers. We were not overly please with the results but it is something different for the summer. Our poor little baby was getting too hot in the Texas Heat! Anyway, when I picked her up, I wasn't even sure that it was my dog that they were handing me. Poor Sasha...but like any bad haircut, it will grow back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment