Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Independence Day!


Brad and I spent the fourth with family in Milam, TX. There was so much good food, and we had a lot of fun. Some of the highlights include watermelon, paddle boats, and four wheelers. We also helped my dad at his deer lease and went swimming at Red Hill Lake. I hadn't been there since I was a little girl so it was cool getting to go back to our old watering hole! We were really excited to get to visit my Grannie...we hadn't been to her house since Thanksgiving! July 4th is a really important holiday to her and our family because so many of our family members have served in the armed forces. I am very thankful for the freedoms that we have in this country, and I hope that everyone had a happy independence day!


Here's a picture of us with our Sasha bear...she's getting so big!

Grannie in her Flag shirt and hat...Isn't she just the cutest?

Happy Independence Day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment