Monday, July 20, 2009

Jet Skiing at Lake Marble Falls


Brad and I went to Marble Falls this weekend to spend some time with his family. We had a great time swimming, tubing, jet skiing, and riding in the boat. Brad and I had a lot of fun on the jet ski, but he flipped it so many times that now I am covered in bruises. Even though I am sore today...I still want to learn how to do a good 360! It was really nice getting to see everyone...most especially Christopher Joseph!! He has gotten so big since the last time we saw him. He looks a lot like his dad now when he smiles. We also found out that C.J. and Fallon got ENGAGED!!! They are really excited and are still deciding on a date. Fallon said she wanted to shoot for next fall. I will keep you posted with any new details that we find out. Anyway, we had a really good time this weekend, and we want to go back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment