Monday, January 3, 2011

Telling Our Secret

We had told a few people about the baby, but we did not want everyone to know until the pregnancy was further along. Coincidentally, the twelve week mark was VERY close to Christmas. I always send out Christmas cards. They are probably my favorite part of prepping for Christmas. The second issue that the cards solved was the problem of who we would tell first...this is one of those things that could lead to a lot of hurt feelings. SO, the cards solved this problem. Along with our Christmas card, I enclosed another card in the envelope. It told everyone that we were having a baby and when "it" was due. This way, I had no control over who found out first. I put the envelopes in the mail, and the rest was up to the USPS! I am attaching a copy of the card, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment