Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas Break

So, Emmy and I really enjoyed our Christmas break.  When I am off from school, I try to maintain a healthy balance of productivity (around the house) and relaxation.  Although we didn't feel the greatest for a  few of the days, I feel like we really found a great balance this break and enjoyed our time together.

Here are a few photos from our time off.

 This beautiful Snowman was created by Emmy for Mommy and Daddy for Christmas.

Untitled

Kari, Emmarie, and I made Christmas cookies on Christmas Eve eve.  It was a lot of fun, and Emmy really got into the spirit of decorating the cookies.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

She really got into the spirit of eating the cookies too.  SURPRISE SURPRISE!

Untitled

Untitled

After Christmas, we spent a few warm days outside playing with her new scooter. (Thanks Ollie!)  I love how she looks like such a big girl here.

Untitled

Lots of time was also spent playing in the new playhouse.  Everyone had got to spend some time in there with the princess.  Sometimes we were in there at the same time.

Untitled

There was some random silliness and fun too.  This was after I took her to see Frozen for the second time.  She wanted to pretend that she was Elsa.

Untitled

We also went to Grannie Nelson's house for a few days to visit.  Unfortunately one of her friends passed away, so she was out of town for part of our visit.  While she was away, Aunt Kathy and I organized and put some of her things away in the living room.  She was so appreciative and happy when she got back.

Untitled

I know a little girl who really loves to visit Gigi's house.  As you can see from this photo, we drink lots of hot chocolate while we are there.

Untitled


It was an amazing Christmas break, and Emmy and I really enjoyed our time off.

No comments:

Post a Comment