Sunday, December 29, 2013

Rives Family Christmas

My dad's side of the family is really laid back.  When I was little, sometimes we would have Christmas with them in March or April.  It. Was. Amazing.  All the other kids in my class were just chugging along, and then BAM!  I had more Christmas presents to open!

I told my grandmother that for Christmas, I wanted to buy them a canvas print of our side of the family.   I knew that the only time we would all be together would be our Christmas celebration.  I called everyone and let them  know ahead of time that we would be taking a family photo. 

Our family has really grown!   Aren't they just beautiful?

IMG_8785

My wonderful grandparents.

IMG_8790

The grandkids!

IMG_8801

IMG_8809

IMG_8824

Not sure there is a lot to be said about this photo other than the slang, "We Crazy."

IMG_8847

IMG_8882

IMG_8889

Our expert package opener was at it again with another huge stack of presents.  I keep telling Bradley that we shouldn't ever buy her anything.  Ever.  We should just put money in a bank account every time we want to buy her something.  She could live so happily with just the blessings that our family gives her.

IMG_8893

IMG_8895

J.T. was pretty excited about his gift.

IMG_8899

A pretty Minnie blanket!

IMG_8900

IMG_8901

IMG_8905

IMG_8906

IMG_8907

As always, we had an amazing time visiting with all of our family.  Although we may not get to see each other as often as we like, when we're together, it's as if we were never apart.  I love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment