Saturday, April 18, 2015

Kari's Ring Day

After a series of unfortunate events, mostly due to rain, my baby sister finally got her ring on Saturday morning.  Because of the change of how they were handing out rings on this make-up day, we knew we wouldn't be able to get back to the giant ring statue to take photos after she got her ring.  I loaned her mine for a few minutes so we could get these.

IMG_9642

Once it was time for me to get into the photos, I "repo"ed that ring really quickly.  ;)
IMG_9654

Love these guys!

IMG_9671

Finally it was her turn to go into collect her Aggie bling.

IMG_9675

IMG_9678

We moved out of the way so that my dad could give her the ring with a little pomp.

IMG_9697

It was a very touching moment.  There might have been more than one teary eye in the group.

IMG_9701

She's officially one of us now!

IMG_9714

Have I mentioned how awesome she looked?

IMG_9728

There were some other people that were excited to be part of the day as well.

IMG_9734

She sure does love her Rah Rah.

IMG_9743

IMG_9753

I love my family.

IMG_9755

I especially love these two.  Even when we're getting on each other's nerves, there's no one who really gets you like your sisters.

IMG_9780

This is probably my favorite picture from the whole day (and no it's not because you can't see that I'm pregnant).  This photo encompasses all of the hard work and effort that we have put into our futures.  It's like a pictorial representation of all of the prayers, love, and money that our parents funneled into us over the past eight years.

IMG_9790

Family photo op before we left.

IMG_9800

One more good shot of this chick before we left the Association of Former Students.
IMG_9823

Right as we were about to walk back to the parking garage, the Aggie Bus drove up, so we knew we had to stop for a few more photos.

IMG_9826

There is probably a photo like this of all three of us from each of our ring days.

IMG_9839

I don't know that I looked this good though. ;)

IMG_9872

Congratulations Kari!  We are all so proud of you, and I know bigger and better (if it's possible to get better than ATM) things are in store for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment