Wednesday, April 8, 2015

School Baby Shower

The ladies in my department at school threw me a surprise baby shower.  It was the sweetest thing, and I cannot say how much I appreciate everything that these ladies have done for me over the past few months.  I could not ask for a more caring and generous group of people to work with every day.  Both Baby Barnes and I are so lucky!

There was cake and lots of goodies to eat.

IMG_1575

IMG_1576

IMG_1577

Our amazing department.

IMG_1580aa

IMG_1590

Lorie made Lincoln a quilt and a crocheted blanket.  She's just super talented.

IMG_1592

IMG_1594

IMG_1596

There were LOTS of diapers.  These ladies knew what I needed.

IMG_1604

Of course I had to have a photo with the cake before we cut it.  It was vanilla with pineapple filling.  My favorite!

IMG_1608


I'm a really lucky girl, and they got me with this surprise.  I'll have to think of a million ways to pay them back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment