Sunday, November 1, 2015

7 Years Strong: Happy Anniversary

My guy and I decided to be low key this year and had a nice dinner out here in our hometown.  I had grandiose plans of an evening away from the babies jammed packed with dinner, dancing, movies and more, but when the time came to leave, I realized that in this season of our life (the one where I'm still primarily feeding our baby) nights out like that are more work and stress for me than enjoyable.  So we stayed around town, but we vowed to try so,etching new and shake it up.  It worked out, and we had an amazing evening.

We put away our phones and just talked about life, love, and what we want in the future.  While it wasn't anything spectacular, it was exactly what we needed. 

I love you Bradley and I am so thankful for these seven years that we've spent together.


IMG_4362

IMG_4364

IMG_4375

IMG_4377

IMG_4378


1 comment: