Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day Festivities

Valentine's Day is crazy at our house.  Bradley's birthday is the week before, so I am usually scrambling to find him not one but TWO cool presents in a relatively short time frame.

This year, I found a couple of things that I wanted to get him for Valentine's day ahead of time...but I am getting ahead of myself.

Emmy's class has a big Valentine's Day party, and we needed to get a valentine for everyone in her class.  This year, there are 26 kids that make up the two-year-old class.  On a daily basis, they are divided into three sections, but they get together for parties.

I turned to my friend Pinterest for some Valentine's Day inspiration and found a few cute ideas.  I HATE when Emmy gets candy, so I knew that I needed to give a candy alternative.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I also made these for my friends at work.

Untitled

Untitled

I gave these valentines that I designed to all of my students with a Valentine's Day pencil.

Untitled

Finally, Bradley and I exchanged gifts.

I left this on his steering wheel, so he could start his day with a fun treat.

Untitled

Bradley picked out a very random set of gifts.  They are all cool on their own.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I got him a few things too.

Untitled

As a bonus, I received flowers at school. :)

Untitled

We did not go out to dinner on Friday night (Valentine's Day) because I didn't feel well, and we didn't have a baby-sitter.  We went back to Shoguns the following night.  I was happy.  If I could eat sushi every night, I would be a happy girl.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I sure do love these two!

Untitled

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment