Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

We started off our Mother's Day with a trip to Sunday morning services at our church.  I am so thankful that I have such an amazing church to take Emmy to where she can learn about Jesus.  There she sees strong women that are both amazing mothers and educated ladies.  She sees many examples of what loving families look like.  It was the perfect place to spend our Mother's Day.

True to form, we took a few photos before service.

IMG_7448

IMG_7451

IMG_7452

IMG_7453

It was my Sunday to teach the youth class, so after our lesson, I had all of the kids write something about their mom on the chalkboard.  I of course couldn't resist writing my mom a message too.  Pinterest Win!

IMG_7480

Since it was Cameron's first Mother's Day, I thought it was only right that he should get to take a photo too.

IMG_7488

Of course we also needed a photo with the woman responsible for creating this little gaggle of girls.  My mom is such a great example of how a mother should behave.  She sacrificed a lot of her time and goals for us growing up, and I hope that every day, my sisters and I show her that her sacrifices were worth the effort.

IMG_7497

In addition to a few presents, my sisters and I created some new and improved (or not) versions of a couple of my mom's photos of us as kids.  We decided that this should be a summer project where we redo bunches of our childhood photos.  For now, we started with the following two.

2014-05-11_0001

2014-05-11_0002


Happy Mother's Day!

NOW GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GO KISS YOUR MAMMA!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment