Monday, August 16, 2010

The root of my problem

I decided to look up some workout routines for specific problem areas. Not knowing where to find this information, I turned to my trusty friend Google. Into the search bar I typed "How to tone your inner thighs." This seemed like the most direct approach to find what I was looking for. The article that I found was very informative. It gave a few ideas for workouts at home, but what I found most interesting/funny was the disclaimer at the bottom. It said, "Note to all users: these exercises should be done with cardio 5-6 times a week and a reduction in caloric intake. If exercises are done alone, you will build muscle, but the layer of fat on inner thigh will remain. This could cause your legs to rub together more than before." HILARIOUS!
Sidenote: I am pretty sure that this is what I have been doing to myself and why my legs have gotten so bulky! So although it was funny, there was some truth to the article.

Sidenote 2: If you have Netflix, there are like a million workout dvds that you can view instantly. This is awesome if you are running your Netflix through the Wii or XBox360. Now you can try out a bunch of different workouts without having to commit to one instantly just because you spent 15 dollars on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment