Monday, December 24, 2012

Nelson Christmas

This Christmas Eve was bittersweet for the Nelson Clan.  Every year for as long as I can remember, we have spent Christmas Eve at my Aunt Kathy and Uncle Steve's house.  Since my uncle retired, they will probably be selling their house in Channelview and moving permenently to the Toledo Bend area.  We had a lot of fun, ate a lot of good food, and made lots of memories.  We also (of course) had to set up a small photoshoot for the babies since we want to have Christmas pictures of the three of them every year.  I apologize in advance if the volume of pictures that I post after this exceedes yoru interest in our Christmas celebration. :)

My little Hipster Baby! 
IMG_2006

Happy Halle Cheesing it up for the camera!
IMG_1999

If I had to make a caption for this picture, it would say, "So what do you think they will do with us next, Halle?"
IMG_1977

Emmy and Ollie!
IMG_1947

The Three Musketeers!  I hope that they will be as close as we all were growing up.  Cousins are the best friends!
IMG_1919

Our handsome little man!
IMG_1895

Mike with the girls!  Caption: "He thinks he's such a ladies man doesn't he Emmy?"

IMG_1898


No comments:

Post a Comment