Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Family Christmas Pictures

It's that time of the year again. It's time to send out Christmas Cards give thanks for the birth of our Lord and Savior.  In honor of his birth, and the sending out of the cards, we took new family pictures.  I spent a lot of time coordinating our outfits for this shoot and planning out/making Emmy's special second outfit. I found Emmy's dress at Carters and I knew that I wanted her dress to be the focal point of our picture because let's be honest, she's definitely the cutest.  I added a pop of red into mine and Brad's outfits, and tried to keep our colors neutral.  The only bad part was that my pop of red was in my shoes (new red glitter TOMS to match Emmy's) and you can't see them in any of the pictures.  But it's okay.  I know that I had them on, and I fully plan on wearing the same outfit to Christmas dinner so I can show them off then as well.

We met Sarah in Bryan to take the pictures early on Saturday morning. Bradley and Kari were going to the LSU v A&M game later that day so it was good that we were getting it finished early.

Our little angel was all smiles while her Daddy was holding her.

emmarieminishoot001

A sweet group shot!

emmarieminishoot002

emmarieminishoot020

emmarieminishoot012

emmarieminishoot007

She sure does love her Daddy!

emmarieminishoot009

We got a cute shot of just us girls as well.

emmarieminishoot026

emmarieminishoot023

The hair clip that I made Emmy for the shoot...One of my first tries too!

emmarieminishoot017

Next we changed Emmy into her Pinterest inspired outfit that I put together.  The pictures started out a little roughly.  Emmarie did not want to stand on Ms. Sarah's box.

emmarieminishoot029

She warmed up a bit though as we went on.  She was interested in the bell on the tricycle.

emmarieminishoot034

To say the hat was a little too big would be a bit of an understatement.

emmarieminishoot037

emmarieminishoot040

Our little Snowman (Snowwoman?, Snowgirl?)
emmarieminishoot042

Oh No!  I seem to have lost my hat! (most effective when read in a British accent)

emmarieminishoot043
Thanks Sarah for capturing the real us, tears and all!

All photos in this post were taken by Butterfly Chaser Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment