Friday, May 17, 2013

H&M


Untitled

You know those moments in your life when you can just feel that something has changed?

I have had one of those moments.  I am not going to go into a lot of details because this isn't a melodramatic pity blog or anything like that, but I have not been super happy with my self image since Emmy was born.  It just seems that none of my clothes fit just the way I want them to, and when I try to buy new clothes, I can never find anything that suits my taste.  Everything is either stuff that my grandmother would wear or something the little girls at school would wear.

I usually end my shopping trips discouraged and empty handed...at least for myself.  I can always find a million cute things for Emmy.

Well all of this ended while I was in Santa Monica last month. I went in a H&M store to buy Britt and Kari something for their birthdays.  I had heard about the store from shows like What Not to Wear, and I knew that they had nice but affordable clothes that were fashionable.

As I walked into the store, it was as if the Mother ship had called me home. I immediately saw twenty things that I would want to wear.  Well needless to say, I picked out some things for Brittany and Kari, but because we were in a hurry and I was not feeling my best, I did not buy myself anything.

While we were in Austin, I made asked Bradley to take me to the new H&M there.  I have never left a store so happy.  I found so many amazing outfits, cardigans, shirts, and accessories. I also found our whole family coordinating outfits for our pictures in June because (SCORE!) they have a Men's and Children's department too.

Needless to say, this is my few favorite store. Ever.

Untitled

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment