Thursday, May 16, 2013

I'm in Love With All These "Little Things"

Yesterday, when we got home from school, I went into our bathroom to empty the trashcan downstairs.  Emmy followed me in a few seconds later with two babies.  She had her Minnie Mouse stuffed animal and a doll that my mom bought her at Wal-Mart a couple of weeks ago.  She told me, "Hold the Babies for me, Mommy."  I picked up one of the babies, and she said, "Hold two babies, Mommy."  After a few seconds, she wanted them back.  I asked her what her babies names were.  She told me that this was Minnie.  I then asked her what her other baby's name was. 

At this question she paused for a moment.  Then she looked at me and answered, "Baby."  I laughed and said, "No, Emmy.  What is her name?"  She thought about it for a second again, and then answered with a strait face, "She's Dolly."

That's my girl.

Here are a couple of pictures of her and a few of her beloved babies. :)

IMG_7411a

Emmy was sitting watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and trying to use socks as mittens.  Her babies were taking a nap.

IMG_7413a

Above she was walking around soothing both of her babies.

IMG_7417a

Still watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with her "girls."

IMG_7421a

Smiles for Mommy!

IMG_7423a

Big hugs going on in that easy chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment