Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Emmy's BFF

In case you hadn't heard, Emmy has a BFF.  Her name is Abby.  They go to school together.  They hang out and stuff.  You wish you were cool like them.

This is the feeling that I get when these two interact.  It's like they are rubbing it in everyone else's faces that they are friends.  I. LOVE. IT.

I think it is so sweet that she is finally big enough to remember someone enough (outside of our family) that she likes, knows their name, and enjoys spending time with. 

We have had two playdates with Abby so far this summer, and I foresee many more as long as Emmy keeps acting civilized

We went swimming this morning, and both girls seemed to have a really good time playing in the water.

I forgot to take any pictures the last time we hung out, and I almost forgot this time.  I only have two pictures, but that's okay.  We had fun.

Untitled


Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment