Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Morning {PJ Time}

In order to stay on our Christmas timeline (because we had to have one of those this year), we had to wake up and get over to Mom's house by 8:30. Before I went to bed on Christmas Eve, I made a french toast breakfast casserole and put it in the fridge, so we wouldn't have to cook breakfast.

We sorted all of the packages into piles per person.  It's amazing how OCD everyone can be before all Hell breaks loose.

IMG_8666

Kari was still a little sleepy!

IMG_8669

Brad was ready to open presents!

IMG_8670

Emmy was super excited to see these "friends" that Papa picked out on Amazon.  She yelled "MINIONS!  'SPICABLE ME!"

IMG_8671

Britt loved the sign that I made for her.  She sent me a pin with this saying and wanted to design it for her classroom sometime.  Well Christmas is sometime!

IMG_8672

Kari bought Bradley a Sega!  That was probably the pinacle of his excitement over gifts!

IMG_8674

She could not wait to get this baby out of the box.  She tried to rip her out, but was unsuccessful.  I love this little face.

IMG_8679

Nana got some new blingy shirts.

IMG_8681

Anything that is hunting related is okay in Papa's book.

IMG_8682

Britt was Happy Happy Happy over her Duck Dynasty shirt!

IMG_8683

Along the way, I put the French toast in the oven.  It was super sweet and YUMMY!

IMG_8687

Group picture.  Brittany cheated and got ready to go see Garrett!

IMG_8699

The boy and I.  I still love him.

IMG_8705

A photo of our little family unit.  We are just so blessed!

IMG_8706

Emmy wanted a photo with Nana and Papa!

IMG_8713

Sister pic! 1, 2, and 3 have to get a photo everytime.  My dad calls us by our numbers sometimes...Brad and Emmy are 4 &5.  The important thing for everyone to remember is that I'm number 1! ;)

IMG_8715

It was a beautiful morning spent with the people I love most.  I couldn't have asked for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment