Friday, December 13, 2013

Methodist Christmas Program {2013}

We were invited to attend a Christmas Program at Emmy's school!

I was beyond excited, and in normal Rives/Barnes flair, I invited ALL of our family to come out and see Emmy perform.

They were so adorable up there singing and doing hand motions with the director.  Abby & Emmy were inseparable the whole night.  I felt a little bad for some of the other kids because these two don't beat around the bush about the fact that they are BEST FRIENDS.

I am so very thankful that we have access to such an amazing daycare program for Emmy.  I couldn't ask for better caregivers and the fact that it is located all of 500 yards from my work is just icing on the cake.

The two best "frands" posing before the show.

IMG_8337

Our own personal little cheese factory!

IMG_8339

The kids were so cute on the stage.  This is their first year to let the kids from Emmy's age group to participate in the Christmas program, and I think that they did a great job.

IMG_8355

IMG_8363

IMG_8370

Emmy is posing with Ms. Joni!

IMG_8430

This is Mrs. Sheila, the director of the daycare.

IMG_8431

Quick family photo!

IMG_8432

IMG_8433

Doesn't she look like such a big girl with Nana here?  When I saw this photo, I stopped short because she just looks so different.  She just not a little baby anymore, and I guess I just have to be okay with that.

IMG_8437







No comments:

Post a Comment