Thursday, April 17, 2014

Daycare Easter Egg Hunt

So I didn't actually make it to Emmy's Egg Hunt.  I got there just as everyone was going back inside and washing hands.  AND THE MOTHER OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TO.....not me.  It's really hard to get to her school for all of these little events.  I hate asking other people to watch my classes, and I just can't in good conscience take the whole morning off for a 15 minute egg hunt.  Anyway, I missed it.  Fortunately, I am good friends with an awesome Mom (Shout out to JULIE!) that hooked me up with some great photos.

This is Emmy with her basket after her mommy showed up late.

Untitled

Here are the two baddest girls on the playground.

Untitled

Still looking for eggs.

Untitled

Untitled

They were obviously really into this.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

After school, I made the two BFFs pose for a photo.  They are just so sweet together.

Untitled

Next time, I will take the time off.  I just have to remind myself that she will only be this little once.

No comments:

Post a Comment