Thursday, July 1, 2010

Black Eyed Peas in HOUSTON!!

If the title of this post was not self-explanatory perhaps there is another blog out there for you. Such titles might include Reading for Dummies and Understanding the Obvious.


I was invited to attend the concert by my good friend Iesha. It was her first time to attend the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo!! Side note: I LOVE THE RODEO! Not just the concert...I love to watch the barrel racers, bare-back riding, bull-riding, and last but not least MUTTON BUSTING! (If you do not know what this is, I encourage you to get on YouTube and check it out...you will not be disappointed)

After watching the rodeo, it was time for the MAIN EVENT! As the Black Eyed Peas came out in their Escalade, we rose to our feet and joined the crowd in thunderous applause. We sang along to all the songs...and they sang all the hits. I did not enjoy the costumes that were part of their "The E.N.D." tour, but other than that I had no complaints. Fergie was WAY better in person than I could ever have hoped. I would even go so far as to say her songs were better live. She sang her songs while the other guys changed outfits and then the main singer came out and played DJ to the crowd. He kept the whole place singing as he played songs like "Small Town Girl" by Journey. The whole concert was AMAZING, and I would definitely go back if they came back to Houston.








No comments:

Post a Comment