Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wendy's a Nurse!



My Wendy Lee graduated from U.T. Tyler! She is now a Registered Nurse!!! Look out world. This girl has big dreams, and she's on the loose!!!




Brad and I went to see Wendy graduate. The ceremony was on a Friday, and we wanted it to be a surprise that we were coming. We did not get to Overton until after three o'clock in the morning, and I was so wired from a strong dose of the energy drink NOS that I did not go to sleep until after five o'clock in the morning. Needless to say, we were a bit sluggish at her pinning ceremony the next morning. We made it though, and it was wonderful to get to be there for such an important time in Wendy's life.





While we were there that weekend, we also got to attend the engagement party that Jason's boss threw for them. It was a really fun party, and I learned something that evening that changed my life forever. Danni loves her some Karaoke!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment