Monday, April 1, 2013

My Mom's House Got Egged!

When we came home from church on Sunday, we drove up to find my mom's house.  Egged. 

Late, late the night before, unbeknownst to anyone, a friendly stranger had come and egged her house. 


IMG_5468

It was so cool because not only was it a fun surprise, but it was also like a mystery game since they did not leave a name. 

Emmarie grabbed her basket and got out there picking up eggs. Our church doesn't really do the whole Easter egg hunting part of the holiday, but she sure did have fun.


IMG_5410

IMG_5426

IMG_5435

IMG_5441

IMG_5458

IMG_5463
We later found out that it was my mom's neighbor.  She is such a kind and sweet lady. (If anyone is freaking out, please don't think that I was going to let Emmy eat the candy if we didn't know where it came from) I definitely want to do this to someone next year. It would also be a neat concept to turn into a spring fundraiser at church...people could pay to egg one another's houses...I dunno. My mind works in mysterious ways sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment