Monday, August 5, 2013

Jessica & Dan's Wedding

Bradley's brother got married in Burnett on a ranch a couple of weeks ago.  I was the photographer and you can view the pictures here.

Here are some pictures of our family and some of the beautiful details that this awesome couple put together.  I think that Jessica and I need to get together and craft because I can tell that she must be a pinterest queen too!

Here is Dan's face when Jessica started walking down the aisle.

IMG_0228-1

The first kiss!

IMG_0288

Dan, Jessica, and all the siblings.

IMG_0527

Dan's side of the family.  (I know that's a lot of people in one photo.)

IMG_0545 (2)

Emmy being silly.

IMG_0749

You know Bradley found the food.

IMG_0754

Their beautiful cupcake tower!

IMG_0760

A close-up of the cupcakes.

IMG_0763

Grandma Susan's hat was amazing! 

IMG_0765

From previous posts, you have probably gleaned that Emmy likes to dance.  Well dance floor dancing at weddings is her favorite!

IMG_0781

Watching the first dance with Pappy!

IMG_0812

Quick pic for posterity sake...that way I knew I was there! ;)

IMG_0828

Back to the dance floor!  This time Emmy was grooving with Christopher.

IMG_0834

IMG_0840

Then she moved on to dance with Grandma Susan.

IMG_0843

She danced with Uncle Beau too.  I snapped this one because it was the first time they had ever met.

IMG_0856

And of course a girl has to get a dance with her Daddy.  I love these two so much!

IMG_0859

Shortly afterwards, Miss Emmy went home with Grandma and GrandBob so her dancing shoes were put away.  We stayed until after 2:00 A.M. (What! What!)  Apparently we still know how to party sometimes!  It was a beautiful wedding, and we are so very happy for Jessica and Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment